Saturdays in Books

Kathryn Morrow, James K. Morrow

2017 e-book pre-orders

Martians Abroad: A novel - Carrie Vaughn Hunger Makes the Wolf - Alex Wells

I'm a bit late posting this, as I'm currently reading one of these. This is just my kindle pre-orders. The list is longer than the 2 pictures shown, those were the only two BL had covers for at the moment.

Martians Abroad: A novel - Carrie Vaughn: Currently reading this fish out of water tale, and looking forward to picking up a paper copy for my niece.

Hunger Makes the Wolf - Alex Wells: Interstellar travel and bikers.

Owl and the Electric Samurai (The Owl Series) - Kristi Charish: The third book in this UF series following the ongoing shit show that is Owl's life as she fails social interactions and turns every bad situation into a catastrophe. I am a big fan of this series.

River of Teeth - Sarah Gailey: Hippos and such.

The Prey of Gods - Nicky Drayden: This looks to be some sort of misfits save the world kind of thing.

The Strange Case of the Alchemist's Daughter - Theodora Goss: Hate the name, love the concept. Supernatural mystery with links to horror and SF classics.

The Rift - Nina Allan: Sisters and trust for the win.

Strange Practice (A Dr. Greta Helsing Novel) - Vivian Shaw: Cults, murders, and a doctor of the undead.

At the Table of Wolves - Kay Kenyon: Alt-history, supernatural spy thriller.

White Trash Zombie Unchained - Diana Rowland:  Book 6 in a series that's been quite fun so far.

Barbary Station - R. E. Stearns: Pirates in space!

I have a separate list of physical books on order with my almost-local indy shop. I'll try to post that list in the next few days.